To create a globally-connected university in business, management and innovation, tackling challenges and opportunities between west and east and developing future leaders and managers.
- Globally, to become an influencing university through its dedicated teaching, research and innovation at the cutting-edge in all targeted fields of pursuit.
- Nationally, to contribute to the economic and social development of the nation as a leading liberal arts, business and management institution.
- Locally, to play a key role in partnership with government, business and industry and the community in the development of an innovation-oriented society.
- East Meets West: Integration and Development of East and Western Management Practices, Theories and Philosophies.
- To advance learning and knowledge through teaching and research, notably in humanity, liberal arts, education and languages, technology, management, innovation, entrepreneurship and business studies.
- To contribute for the forge of the environment and culture of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Innovating Education Ethos of Talent Development
- We, through embracing innovation, empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
- Our strength lies in our unique approach, uniqueness and competitive advantages.
- We enable people to better understand themselves and their responsibilities while at the same time blending the practice and theories of successful business and management.